Cover Letter for Computer Programmer | Application | SSC | HSC | Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12

Suppose, a Computer Programmer will he appointed in the National ICT Research Centre, Dhaka. You are very interested for the post. Now, write a cover letter for the same. 


Answer:

Cover Letter 

22 August, 2020 

The Head of the Human Resources Department

National ICT Research Center 

Dhaka


Subject: Application for the post of Computer Programmer.



Dear Sir/Madam,

From your advertisement published in ‘The New Age’ on 16 August 2020, I have learnt that a post of computer programmer has fallen vacant in your renowned company. In response to it, I want to offer myself as a candidate for the post. I would like to mention you that I shall devote myself with my sincerity, activity, punctuality and hard work to take the company in a better position. I have enclosed a statement of my qualifications for your kind evaluation and consideration. I am confident that I shall be able to prove my competence in the interview.


Therefore, I hope that you would be kind enough to give me an opportunity to face the interview.


Yours faithfully,
Rayan Rahman


Attachment: (a) Certificates; (b) CV; (c) 2 passport size photographs


 Most important topics for you:












প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

 

No comments:

Post a Comment